What’s Going On At The Studio?
We’re Going for the Cute! Get your little ones into the new “Twirling Tots” session.
- Thanksgiving: closed Saturday, October 12th and Monday, October 14th (classes will be made up December 16th and January 4th, 2020)
- Halloween colours/costume week: Thursday October 24th to Wednesday October 30th
- Halloween: we are closed Thursday, October 31st
- Santa Claus Parade: Saturday December 7th
- Spirit Week: December 9th to 17th, more details will be available at a later date
- Christmas Break: the studio is closed after classes Tuesday December 17th, and the studio reopens for classes Friday January 3rd, 2020
- Showcase: Sunday February 9th (tentative date)
- Family Day: the studio is closed Monday February 17th
- March Break: starts after classes Friday March 13th and resume Monday March 23rd
- Easter: closed on Friday, April 10th
- Picture day: Sunday April 19th at the studio
- Last week of regular classes May 4th to 9th
- Dress Rehearsals: May 19th to 21st (tentative dates)
- Recital: May 23th and 24th (tentative dates)
- Bring a Friend/Assessment week is May 25th to May 30th
Time to register for the 2019-2020 season. Register in-person at the studio after 4:00 pm on weekdays.
Download a registration form here. We will help you fill it out.
For information about our studio, please follow this link for contact options.
For a complete description of the studio dress code click here.